1939 MAYBACH ZEPPELIN PEBBLE BEACH CAR FRANKLIN MINT, 1/24 scale
Limited Edition, 3500 pieces worldwide (From the 2001 Special Event Limited Edition) !
This classy Red & Black 1939 Maybach Zeppelin was issued to Commemorate The Pebble Beach Concours D’Elegance and the Franklin Mint 15th Annual Car Show back in 2001.
High levels of details can be found on this lovely 1939 Maybach Zeppelin Pebble Beach Franklin Mint 1:24 scale model car. Plus it is all around hand crafted and of the highest quality to be expected from a diecast model car, but then again this one comes from Franklin Mint, so the model is truly remarkable. For example; the engine is showcased with precise clarity & the fully appointed interior looks like a real one ! This limited edition Maybach in scale 1:24 was made in a batch run of only 3500 pieces, so they are pretty rare nowadays. Check the pictures of the lovely 1939 Maybach Zeppelin Pebble Beach Franklin Mint 1:24 scale model car below.
About Maybach Zeppelin and how did it get its name:
The Maybach DS8 model designation, known as Zeppelin, was chosen to express the masterpiece and the cars enormous amounts of power from the twelve-cylinder Maybach engine. This extraordinary luxury automobile was designed on the basis of experience that Maybach gained with the giant Zeppelin airship engines.
The name is also to serve as a symbol for the principles to which Maybach cars are built: to create nothing but the best from the most advanced materials, cars of lasting value, manufactured to the highest level of perfection. The Maybach Zeppelin is the ultimate answer to automotive wishes, with a distinctive character all its own and the highest levels of elegance and power. (Rewritten from an original Maybach leaflet, dated from 1934).
1939 Maybach Zeppelin Pebble Beach Franklin Mint 1:24 scale model car:
- FULLY DETAILED ENGINE - Smallest elements stand out in perfect clarity
- AUTHENTIC OPERATING FEATURES – Steering wheel engages the front wheels. Road wheels actually turn.
- Doors open and close.
- HAND ASSEMBLED – From more than 125 separate parts. Each part hand-trimmed and placed for a tight fit.
- FULLY APPOINTED INTERIOR – Doors open to provide view of fully appointed interior with instrumented dashboard and seats that give
- HAND NUMBERED – Individually numbered by hand as proof of its Limited Edition Status
- Accessory Package - Scale-sized bottle of champagne, champagne flutes and picnic blanket.
- Authentic Detail – Handsome Intricately crafted Dashboard
- In original Franklin Mint inner and outer boxes. In styrofoam with Franklin Mint Certificates.
If you get lucky and spot one off these limited edition 1939 Maybach Zeppelin Pebble Beach Franklin Mint 1:24 scale model car, do not forget to bid on it. They are extremley rare and pricey! Recommended buy.