Franklin Mint 1939 Maybach Zeppelin Pebble Beach car
1939 MAYBACH ZEPPELIN PEBBLE BEACH CAR, limited edition 1/24 scale diecast model miniature car from FRANKLIN MINT
Limited Edition, 3500 pieces worldwide (The 2001 Special Event Limited Edition) !
This classy Red & Black 1939 Maybach Zeppelin was issued to Commemorate The Pebble Beach Concours D’Elegance and the Franklin Mint 15th Annual Car Show. The detail of this hand crafted Franklin Mint model is remarkable. The engine is showcased with precise clarity & the fully appointed interior looks great ! This limited edition Maybach in scale 1:24 was made in a batch run of only 3500 pieces.
The reason this Maybach bears the Zeppelin name is because the company that produced the immense airships by that name made the massive V-12 engine. A special truck chassis had to be engineered to carry the 1000+ pound behemoth engine!
Franklin Mint 1939 Maybach Zeppelin, 1:24 Scale model car specifications:
- FULLY DETAILED ENGINE - Smallest elements stand out in perfect clarity
- AUTHENTIC OPERATING FEATURES – Steering wheel engages the front wheels. Road wheels actually turn.
- Doors open and close.
- HAND ASSEMBLED – From more than 125 separate parts. Each part hand-trimmed and placed for a tight fit.
- FULLY APPOINTED INTERIOR – Doors open to provide view of fully appointed interior with instrumented dashboard and seats that give
- HAND NUMBERED – Individually numbered by hand as proof of its Limited Edition Status
- Accessory Package - Scale-sized bottle of champagne, champagne flutes and picnic blanket.
- Authentic Detail – Handsome Intricately crafted Dashboard
- In original Franklin Mint inner and outer boxes. In styrofoam with Franklin Mint Certificates.